30 Minutes on Medicare basics with Q&A
Wednesday, Oct 30, 2019
12:30pm – 1:30pm
This Lunch & Learn is designed to help attendees to understand Medicare.
Baby Boomers are asking:
- What does Medicare cover?
- How do the four parts of Medicare work together?
- When do I have to enroll in Medicare?
- How does Medicare work with the insurance I’ve already got?
- What can I expect to pay for my healthcare down the line?
- You are age 60 and over.
- You are concerned about retirement health care expenses.
- You are recently retired, or planning to retire soon.
- You want to understand how to begin making important Medicare decisions.
In this half hour presentation, you’ll learn:
- What Medicare is, who is eligible for it, and how you get it.
- Who needs to enroll in Medicare and when.
- The two ways to have Medicare—and how to choose.
- What Medicare costs, and how to mitigate those costs through private insurance.
- How to start planning for future healthcare costs.
Event LocationRIA Office.
11750 Katy Fwy
Houston, TX, 77079